Forum: Ruby on Rails Scaffolding

Buntin, Seth - KATE (Guest)
So what is "best practice" using scaffolding and then manipulating it to
work for you or starting from scratch?

Thanks.
Seth
joey__ (Guest)
on 2006-02-13 21:56
Buntin, Seth - KATE wrote:
> So what is "best practice" using scaffolding and then manipulating it to
> work for you or starting from scratch?
>

> Thanks.
> Seth

Some people use scaffold to make a basis of they're app, so they get
CRUD operations, and then build the special actions over the top. Some
people just work  straight from scratch. It depends on what sort of app
your working on.

Joey