Forum: Ruby on Rails Anyone got a working RoR with ubuntu?

Sergio de la Garza (Guest)
Hello, im haveing problems of any kind (no zlib, no ssl, etc) even if
those
pakages are instaled, i can´t get gems to work..

thnx

--
Sergio R. de la Garza P.
Overclockers Mexico S.A. de C.V.
On Monday, February 13, 2006, at 10:30 AM, Sergio de la Garza wrote:
>Hello, im haveing problems of any kind (no zlib, no ssl, etc) even if those
>pakages are instaled, i can�t get gems to work..

Yes...running just fine over here...can you give errors you're seeing?
matthew clark (Guest)
try also installing the dev packages zlib-dev, etc....  Ubuntu runs
Rails
really well.

matt