Forum: Ruby on Rails Multi language

Julian I. (Guest)
Hello,
I'm pretty new to RoR, and I'm stuck on implementing multi language
support
with RoR. I'm interested how do you handle this situation.

Does RoR have support for XSLT ?

Thanks in advance.
Mathias Stjernström (Guest)
Hi!
I have just implemented gettext in my application and it work like a
charm

I followed this guide pretty much.
http://manuals.rubyonrails.com/read/chapter/105

Cheers!

Mathias S
Joshua H. (Guest)
on 2006-02-13 15:11
For multi-language support, check out the Globalize plugin:
http://globalize-rails.org

Best,
Josh
http://globalize-rails.org
http://shnoo.gr

Julian I. wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm pretty new to RoR, and I'm stuck on implementing multi language
> support
> with RoR. I'm interested how do you handle this situation.
>
> Does RoR have support for XSLT ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
Guest (Guest)
on 2006-02-13 15:37
Julian I. wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm pretty new to RoR, and I'm stuck on implementing multi language
> support
> with RoR. I'm interested how do you handle this situation.
>
> Does RoR have support for XSLT ?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Hi,

You should have a look at globalize: