Forum: Ruby on Rails Helpful resources for averyone

Check this one out guys & girls - it may help :) (Guest)
on 2006-02-11 14:40
Hi all - just a quick one - Ive been reading through a lot of these
posts and notice a lot of people looking for resouces ie Tutorials etc,
well I have recently signed up for the new Rubyforums.co.uk which
promises to be a great source of info for us all, they already have some
neat stuff on there which I have used myself and am very happy with so i
just thought it the good thing to do by sharing this info' - They could
do with members signing up to keep the knowledge base flowing though, so
Lets do our bit guys.

go to Rubyforums.co.uk well worth a visit

Hope it helps you all
Pete
Check this one out guys & girls - it may help :) (Guest)
on 2006-02-11 14:41
Check this one out guys & girls - it may help :) wrote:
> Hi all - just a quick one - Ive been reading through a lot of these
> posts and notice a lot of people looking for resouces ie Tutorials etc,
> well I have recently signed up for the new Rubyforums.co.uk which
> promises to be a great source of info for us all, they already have some
> neat stuff on there which I have used myself and am very happy with so i
> just thought it the good thing to do by sharing this info' - They could
> do with members signing up to keep the knowledge base flowing though, so
> Lets do our bit guys.
>
> go to Rubyforums.co.uk well worth a visit
>
> Hope it helps you all
> Pete

Signed up - Thanks the tutorial is brilliant , really helped me
Pawel S. (Guest)
On 2/11/06, Check this one out guys & girls - it may help :)
> > go to Rubyforums.co.uk well worth a visit
> >
> > Hope it helps you all
> > Pete
>
> Signed up - Thanks the tutorial is brilliant , really helped me

Um.......... are you pretending to be someone else and responding to
your own post in order to promote your own website? What a shill.
Chris S. (Guest)
on 2006-02-11 21:39
Pawel S. wrote:
> On 2/11/06, Check this one out guys & girls - it may help :)
>> > go to Rubyforums.co.uk well worth a visit
>> >
>> > Hope it helps you all
>> > Pete
>>
>> Signed up - Thanks the tutorial is brilliant , really helped me
>
> Um.......... are you pretending to be someone else and responding to
> your own post in order to promote your own website? What a shill.

Ha!  Beyond blatant.
Peter P. (Guest)
on 2006-02-14 00:22
lol