Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby/Rails T-Shirts/graphics?

Joe (Guest)
on 2006-02-11 06:53
Hey, I was just wondering - are there any Ruby and/or Rails t-shirts
available? Or nice, big graphics available to make your own?

Joe
Bill K. (Guest)
Before OSCON, I set-up a store at CafePress with zero commission:
http://www.cafepress.com/rails_stuff
Note that CafePress uses an iron-on like way of putting the graphics
onto a
shirt.

The graphics are out there if you start googling around. If not, contact
me
and I'll send you what I have.
-Bill
Daniel W. (Guest)
LOL An RoR throw pillow? Man that is great!

For those that just can't get enough during the day, now you can
snuggle up with DHH and his creation all night! XD
Joe (Guest)
on 2006-02-11 09:53
Heh, the Rails *thong* is just wrong!

Joe
Craig W. (Guest)
On Sat, 2006-02-11 at 08:53 +0100, Joe wrote:
> Heh, the Rails *thong* is just wrong!

----
completely depends upon who is wearing it.

Craig