Forum: Ruby on Rails two questions:

jeff thompson (Guest)
Hi Braves there,

  1) Could someone please provide the code for creating menus?
  2) How could I get the list of all tables (MySQL)?

  Thanks much.

  Jeff

http://au.messenger.yahoo.com
Craig W. (Guest)
On Sat, 2006-02-11 at 14:45 +1300, jeff thompson wrote:
> Hi Braves there,
>
> 1) Could someone please provide the code for creating menus?
> 2) How could I get the list of all tables (MySQL)?

----
these don't seem like rails questions at all...

1 - Menus are HTML or maybe HTML in combination with
    things like javascript.

2 - command line...

# mysql cookbook -u craig -p
Enter password:

Your MySQL connection id is 53 to server version: 4.1.16

mysql> show tables;
| Tables_in_cookbook |
| categories         |
| recipes            |