Forum: Ruby OK.rb's First Meeting

James G. (Guest)
After a long search, aided by my Ruby friends in other states even,
I've finally located some locals who are interested in an Oklahoma
Ruby U. Group.  Planning is now underway for just that.

The Oklahoma Ruby U. Group (OK.rb) will have its first meeting on
March 14th at 7 PM. We will meet in the Nigh University Center
(student center) on the University of Central Oklahoma (UCO) campus
in Edmond, Oklahoma.  You can find us in room 104.  Anyone in the
area is welcome to attend.

This first meeting is being organized by myself and Grant Schofield
and we will be providing some educational content to get us going.  I
will give a "Uniquely Ruby" talk, focusing on those things that make
Ruby stand out from other languages.  Grant is giving a first-look at
Rails presentation as well.  Both talks will be aimed at Ruby
programmers of all skill levels.

If you want further details, directions, or are interested in
presenting at this or a future meeting, please feel free to email me
off-list:  removed_email_address@domain.invalid.

James Edward G. II
Derek Mahar (Guest)
James:

After your Oklahoma Ruby U. Group meeting, please post the slides to
your Uniquely Ruby presentation.

Thank you,

Derek
James G. (Guest)
On Mar 6, 2006, at 2:43 AM, Derek Mahar wrote:

> James:
>
> After your Oklahoma Ruby U. Group meeting, please post the slides to
> your Uniquely Ruby presentation.

Will do, sure.

James Edward G. II