Forum: Ruby on Rails acts_as_authenticated plugin

Juanma C. (Guest)
on 2006-02-09 12:49
Hello,
I have just installed the plugin.
Can somebody tell me how create some users in the 'users' table.
Is there a doc explaining how to use the plugin for a newbie?
Thanks
Juanma
Ezra Z. (Guest)
On Feb 9, 2006, at 2:49 AM, Juanma C. wrote:

> Hello,
> I have just installed the plugin.
> Can somebody tell me how create some users in the 'users' table.
> Is there a doc explaining how to use the plugin for a newbie?
> Thanks
> Juanma
>
> \

Juanma-

	You need to create the first user in script/console. Like this biut
replace with your information:

$ script/console
 >> User.create :login => 'ezraz', :email =>
'removed_email_address@domain.invalid', :password => 'sekret',
:password_confirmation =>
'sekret'

Cheers-