Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: CHM Documentation for Rails Version 1.0

Berger, Daniel (Guest)
> What browser and operating system are you using?
Windows XP Pro SP 2, IE 6

I do get a "Security Warning" popup when I double click the .chm file
since you're an "Unknown Publisher".  It asks if I want to "Open" or
"Cancel".  I select "Open", but then I get the "Unable to Display"
errors.

Company security issue on my end?

Dan
DeLynn B. (Guest)
> Company security issue on my end?

If you are able to download the file, but then you get this error when
trying to open the file, yes this is something with the Security
Policy within your company. Sorry.

--
DeLynn B.
removed_email_address@domain.invalid

Bob S.
http://www.railtie.net/
Rafael S. (Guest)
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/902225/ for more information on why this
> happens.

In addition an earlier patch for XP breaks CHM files opened from a
network location...