Forum: Ruby on Rails What page is an item on?

Jason T. (Guest)
Using the paginator helper, is there a way to determine what page an
item in the collection is on?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Hasan D. (Guest)
On 07/02/06, Jason T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Using the paginator helper, is there a way to determine what page an
> item in the collection is on?
params['page']

--
Cheers,
Hasan D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
> On 07/02/06, Jason T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> > Using the paginator helper, is there a way to determine what page an
> > item in the collection is on?
> params['page']

I don't think he was asking about what page is currently active.
Rather, for a particular item in my paginated list, what page would it
appear on assuming that the data remains constant between now and
then?