Forum: Ruby on Rails CHM Documentation for Rails Version 1.0

DeLynn B. (Guest)
Just wanted to let everyone know that I just posted an updated CHM file
that
contains documentation for Rails Version 1.0. You can read all about
it
here<http://www.delynnberry.com/articles/2006/02/07/rai....
I plan to continue updating the CHM file as newer versions of Rails are
announced, but I also want to finish an article that includes a rake
file
that will make it easy for anyone to generate the file--so be sure to
watch
my blog. :-)

Any feedback is welcome and appreciated.
Kevin (Guest)
Cool, love it.

Kevin
Serdar Kılıç (Guest)
Thank you, it makes great lunch time reading :)

On 08/02/06, DeLynn B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> DeLynn B.
> removed_email_address@domain.invalid
> http://www.delynnberry.com