Forum: Ruby on Rails ActiveRecord for kirbybase?

Ben M. (Guest)
I've found vague mentions of various attempts at creating an
ActiveRecord adapter for the KirbyBase pure Ruby DBMS, but
nothing which looks like it's actually working. Anyone know of such an
adapter that is functional and available?

Assaph M. (Guest)
Hi Ben,

On 2/8/06, Ben M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I've found vague mentions of various attempts at creating an ActiveRecord adapter for
the KirbyBase pure Ruby DBMS, but
> nothing which looks like it's actually working. Anyone know of such an adapter that is
functional and available?

Am just about to release Ackbar for the first time :-)
Wait a couple of days and it will be nicely available as a gem, or check
out:
http://rubyforge.org/projects/ackbar/

Cheers,
Assaph
Ben M. (Guest)
Cool!

Ezra Z. (Guest)
On Feb 7, 2006, at 2:54 PM, Ben M. wrote:

>>> such an adapter that is functional and available?

Assaph-

	Yeah I remember hearing about this as well. I would love to play
with it and maybe even pitch in some if you need any testers or help.

Cheers-
-Ezra Z.
Yakima Herald-Republic
WebMaster