Forum: Ruby on Rails ruby-forum.com problems?

CSN (Guest)
Anybody else experiencing problems accessing
ruby-forum.com ? For the past week or so I've mostly
not been able to access it. It either never loads, or
displays a 500 error message. I prefer it though to
direct email, or the Mailman archives.

csn

You can try DevLists ;)

(Yes, I _am_ heavily biased...but I think you'll like it)

On Monday, February 06, 2006, at 4:16 PM, CSN wrote:
>http://mail.yahoo.com

Cheers!
--Dave.
Paul B. (Guest)
On Tuesday, February 07, 2006, at 12:19 AM, Dave T. wrote:
>You can try DevLists ;)
>
>(Yes, I _am_ heavily biased...but I think you'll like it)

Hey - neat! I *like* it :-)

One small nit, which you might already be aware of. The formatting is
screwed up for me in IE under windows. I run with large fonts (i.e.
120dpi instead of 96dpi) and the bottom few pixels of the text are cut
off. The problem gets worse if I increase the font size.

Works fine in Firefox.

paul.butcher->msgCount++

Snetterton, Castle Combe, Cadwell Park...
Who says I have a one track mind?
Roustem K. (Guest)
On Tuesday, February 07, 2006, at 12:49 AM, Paul B. wrote:
>off. The problem gets worse if I increase the font size.
>Posted with http://DevLists.com.  Sign up and save your time!

Yes, Firefox is better -- it will also show rounded corners, instead of
plain square ones. :)

Roustem.
Craig SN (Guest)
Heh, pretty nice - looks heavily biased toward Ruby/Rails lists ;).
Posting from devlists now.

csn