Forum: Ruby Quality cURL bindings for Ruby

unknown (Guest)
I'm overseeing porting a large PHP app to Ruby.  The app uses cURL for
critical functionality.

I'm looking for quality cURL bindings for Ruby.  Similar to the PHP or
Python bindings.  And reliable.

Does anyone have one?

If anyone is interested in doing the port, please respond here or email
eastcoastcoder () at () gmail .  A consulting option may be a
possibility.
Logan C. (Guest)
On Feb 6, 2006, at 2:13 PM, removed_email_address@domain.invalid wrote:

> eastcoastcoder () at () gmail .  A consulting option may be a
> possibility.

http://rox-ruby.sourceforge.net/cms.php/curl
unknown (Guest)
Logan,

Thanks.  It was uploaded May 2003, but is still labeled prealpha.

I'm looking for something that I can port a company's key app to.

Does anyone know of anything a bit more reliable?
Dimitri A. (Guest)

> I'm looking for quality cURL bindings for Ruby.  Similar to the PHP or
> Python bindings.  And reliable.
>
> Does anyone have one?

I looked for this to solve a problem about a year ago.  After
unsuccessfully
trying to update rbCurl (http://www.d1.dion.ne.jp/~matuyuki/ruby.html)
myself, I wound up shelling out to perform all cURL-related activities.

- Dimitri