Forum: Ruby on Rails Re: Howto change @article.article.headline to @article.headl

albert ramstedt (Guest)
If you want to use the exact same view, then I assume you just need the
Article objects. Then I would change your group action like this:

def group
   id = params[:id]
   article_groups = ArticleGroup.find(:all,
        :include => [:group, :article],
        :conditions => ["articles.un_published != '1' and groups.id =
	 ?", id],
        :order     => "articles.created_on desc")
   @articles = article_groups.collect {|a| a.article}
   render :action => 'index'
 end

cheers