Forum: Ruby on Rails Re: Continuous Integration question (not CIA question)

Joe Van D. (Guest)
On 2/5/06, Joe Van D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> available?  I don't have any, it's all based on migrations now.
>
> And, if I want to change how CIA works with regards to migrations, I
> have to dive into the source to change the default rake tasks?

Oops, I'm referring to the continuous_integration plugin, not CIA.
Sorry.
Jarkko L. (Guest)
On 5.2.2006, at 20.03, Joe Van D. wrote:

>> So, I have to have a schema.rb or a development_structure.sql file
>> available?  I don't have any, it's all based on migrations now.
>>
>> And, if I want to change how CIA works with regards to migrations, I
>> have to dive into the source to change the default rake tasks?
>

> Oops, I'm referring to the continuous_integration plugin, not CIA.
> Sorry.

Joe,

schema.rb is actually part of the migrations system, iirc it's
updated upon every migration.

//jarkko
Joe Van D. (Guest)
On 2/6/06, Jarkko L. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> > Sorry.
>
> Joe,
>
> schema.rb is actually part of the migrations system, iirc it's
> updated upon every migration.
>
> //jarkko

So it needs to be in version control in order for the
continuous_integration plugin to work?