Forum: Ruby on Rails i2 vs. instiki-ar

Steven S. (Guest)
Just wondering if anyone can tell me the differences between i2 and
instiki-ar?  Is one preferred over the other?  Also, instiki-ar has
support for file uploads but it doesn't look like i2 does.  Is there
any plan to add that support?

Any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Steven S.
Alexey V. (Guest)
Steven S. wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone can tell me the differences between i2 and
> instiki-ar?  Is one preferred over the other?

Instiki is a personal / intranet wiki project, on a backburner now.
I2 is the engine behind http://wiki.rubyonrails.org, at a fairly early
stage of development.

> Also, instiki-ar has support for file uploads but it doesn't look like
> i2 does. Is there  any plan to add that support?

No, not for I2.

Best regards,
Alexey V.