Kind regards

    robert
unknown (Guest)
Hi --

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006, Robert K. wrote:

> http://www.rcrchive.net/
>
> I get:
> Application error (Rails)

Whoops.  Let me check.  (I'm in London but at least intermittently
online.)

David

--
David A. Black
removed_email_address@domain.invalid

"Ruby for Rails", from Manning Publications, coming May 1, 2006!
    http://www.manning.com/books/black
Keynote speaker, Canada on Rails Conference, April 13-14, 2006
    http://canadaonrails.com
unknown (Guest)
On Sat, 4 Feb 2006, removed_email_address@domain.invalid wrote:

> online.)
OK, the MySQL daemon had died for some reason.  It should be OK now.

David