Forum: Ruby Re: Editor on Mac OS X

Gennady B. (Guest)
gvim works great on Mac. It has decent support for ruby, I love
class/method folding, helps a lot.

Gennady.
Gary W. (Guest)
on 2006-02-04 05:35
Gennady B. wrote:
> gvim works great on Mac. It has decent support for ruby, I love
> class/method folding, helps a lot.
>
> Gennady.

I use vim for doing all of my ruby coding, but I didn't know there was
explicit support for ruby method and class folding.  I was wondering if
you could post a quick blurb on how to use this feature.  I would be
very interested.

   Thanks again,
         Gary W.