Forum: Ruby on Rails Re: the dreaded error Before updating scaffolding from new D

Announcement (2017-05-07): www.ruby-forum.com is now read-only since I unfortunately do not have the time to support and maintain the forum any more. Please see rubyonrails.org/community and ruby-lang.org/en/community for other Rails- und Ruby-related community platforms.
Pat Parslow (Guest)
on 2006-02-03 22:00
(Received via mailing list)
Hi Derek,



            I was getting this too, with three tables, called taxa,
databases and references



            I found I could add an irregular pluralisation for taxa:



Inflector.inflections do |inflect|

   inflect.irregular 'taxon', 'taxa'

end



            to the environment.rb, but no amount of modification there
would
allow databases and references to work - I ended up renaming them to
edatabases and ereferences and all is well.



            I don't know if you found a solution, but I thought I would
let
you know my one.



Pat Parslow

School of Systems Engineering

University of Reading
This topic is locked and can not be replied to.