Forum: Ruby on Rails Vim error-format

Alex Y. (Guest)
Hi all,

Before I go off and bodge one together, has anyone else come up with a
decent error-format for vim to :make Ruby unit-tests with?
Alex Y. (Guest)
Alex Y. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Before I go off and bodge one together, has anyone else come up with a
> decent error-format for vim to :make Ruby unit-tests with?

D'oh!  Scratch that...  Google does know everything after all :-)
Alex S. (Guest)
> D'oh!  Scratch that...  Google does know everything after all

How about clueing us in on what you found?
Dylan S. (Guest)
Please do Mr. Young !
Alex Y. (Guest)

<mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid>> wrote:

>      > D'oh!  Scratch that...  Google does know everything after all
>      >

>     How about clueing us in on what you found?
It turns out that the one I found was already being distributed as part
of the vim-ruby package.  If you've got it installed, do:

   :compiler rubyunit

and :make should do what you expect.