Forum: Ruby on Rails allow_empty instead of allow_nil

stuff (Guest)
on 2006-02-02 08:52
Is trhere any way how to support allow empty? Rails prefer empty string
than null for database and then validations with allow_nil fails.
Jeroen H. (Guest)
stuff wrote:
> Is trhere any way how to support allow empty? Rails prefer empty string
> than null for database and then validations with allow_nil fails.

This thread will probably help you:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/53143#28733

Jeroen