Forum: Ruby Gateway broken (1-Feb-2006)

Daniel B. (Guest)
The gateway is broken again.  Posts from usenet (google groups,
whatever) are
not making it to ruby-talk.

Please fix.

Dan
Daniel B. (Guest)
Upon further review, it looks like posts from ruby-talk are making it
to usenet, but.....not to ruby-talk.

Weird.

Dan
Robert K. (Guest)
2006/2/1, Daniel B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> The gateway is broken again.  Posts from usenet (google groups, whatever) are
> not making it to ruby-talk.
>
> Please fix.

+1

Mail -> news

robert
Robert K. (Guest)
Daniel B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Upon further review, it looks like posts from ruby-talk are making it
> to usenet, but.....not to ruby-talk.
>
> Weird.
>
> Dan

Let's see whether this makes it from news -> mail.  (I guess it won't.)

    robert
Jacob F. (Guest)
On 2/1/06, Daniel B. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Upon further review, it looks like posts from ruby-talk are making it
> to usenet, but.....not to ruby-talk.
>
> Weird.

Looks like they weren't dropped after all (from c.l.r -> ruby-talk),
just delayed. I'm getting most of them showing up in my inbox with a
timestamp of 1-2 hours ago. And here I'd thought it was only a slow
day on the list. :)

Jacob F.