Forum: Ruby Missing Solutions (#64)

James G. (Guest)
Ross B. was kind enough to bring these to my attention and I
thought others might like to see them.

James Edward G. II

Begin forwarded message:
Ryan L. (Guest)
The second one is a port of ACME::Bleach which was also done in Ruby
Quiz #34. There are a lot of other interesting things in the Perl ACME
libraries and that might be a goldmine of quick, fun ideas for this
quiz. Of course their usefulness might be in question.

Ryan
Daniel B. (Guest)
Ryan L. wrote:
> The second one is a port of ACME::Bleach which was also done in Ruby
> Quiz #34. There are a lot of other interesting things in the Perl ACME
> libraries and that might be a goldmine of quick, fun ideas for this
> quiz. Of course their usefulness might be in question.
>
> Ryan

Please God, no, not a port of the ACME modules.

Dan
James G. (Guest)
On Jan 31, 2006, at 10:22 AM, Ryan L. wrote:

> The second one is a port of ACME::Bleach which was also done in Ruby
> Quiz #34.

The poster did realize this:

   http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby/msg/...

James Edward G. II
amrangaye (Guest)
Hi James.

I'm the author of one of those (the ACME one). I usually post stuff via
googlegroups. So do I have to post twice (the mailing list AND
googlegroups)? Or is there another way?
James G. (Guest)
On Feb 2, 2006, at 2:48 PM, amrangaye wrote:

> Hi James.
>
> I'm the author of one of those (the ACME one). I usually post stuff
> via
> googlegroups.

That's fine.  Most times the gateway brings it over.  I also try to
remember to look.

Just check the Ruby Q. site a day or so and if you don't see your
solution, drop me a private reminder.  Thanks.  :)

James Edward G. II