Forum: Ruby on Rails Rake and NOT using schema.rb for clone_structure_to_test

Joerg D. (Guest)
on 2006-01-30 18:58
Is there a way to specify not not use schema.rb but instead using a
native sql file to clone structure to the test db? Schema.rb doesn't
really work that well for mediumblobs ... Thanks.
Joerg D. (Guest)
on 2006-01-30 19:07
Sorry - this is when I run rake test_units for example. I want it to use
a sql dump as opposed to a schema dump.

Joerg D. wrote:
> Is there a way to specify not not use schema.rb but instead using a
> native sql file to clone structure to the test db? Schema.rb doesn't
> really work that well for mediumblobs ... Thanks.
Joerg D. (Guest)
on 2006-01-30 19:14
I found it - sorry for this extra cruft to the forums ...

In the environment.rb file, change

config.active_record.schema_format = :ruby

config.active_record.schema_format = :sql