Forum: Ruby on Rails Which library for reading RSS ?

Thomas Mahier (Guest)
on 2006-01-30 18:24
Hi all,

I'm looking for a library for reading RSS feeds. Do you know a good one
?

Thanks for your help.
Ben R. (Guest)
Hi Thomas ~

There is a code snippet that might be helpful here:

http://www.bigbold.com/snippets/posts/show/68

REXML is the tool to use,
http://www.germane-software.com/software/rexml/,
with XML.

~ Ben
Brandt Lofton (Guest)
I have used simpleRSS for reading and storing news stories.. Worked like
charm.
Ben Sinclair (Guest)
on 2006-01-30 21:52
I second SimpleRSS. There is also the standard Ruby RSS library, but
SimpleRSS doesn't blow up as easily as the standard library when parsing
bad XML.