Forum: Ruby on Rails Rendering partials with ActionMailer

Jake J. (Guest)
on 2006-01-29 21:10
Can ActionMailer render partials (like .sigs, for example)?  When I try
to render :partial, I get an error:

  undefined method `controller_path' for SomeNotify:Class

I also tried putting the partial within /shared, but it likes that even
less -- it can't seem to find the template.

   Jake
Jonathan V. (Guest)
on 2006-01-30 02:08
It seems you can render partials from ActionMailer templates like this:

render :partial => '../shared/template'

Cheers, -Jonny.