Forum: Ruby on Rails ActionMailer Validation

alexp (Guest)
on 2006-01-29 15:17
Hi, I've finished an ActionMailer setup using form_remote_tag
It works fine but now I want to validate the content, like the email
(its a mailing list signup)

I can't find any information on validating ActionMailer, all the
material I can find on validation makes use of ActiveRecord.

Any ideas?
Daan (Guest)
on 2006-04-12 18:03
alexp wrote:
> Hi, I've finished an ActionMailer setup using form_remote_tag
> It works fine but now I want to validate the content, like the email
> (its a mailing list signup)
>
> I can't find any information on validating ActionMailer, all the
> material I can find on validation makes use of ActiveRecord.
>
> Any ideas?

same question here..