Forum: Ruby corrupted double-linked list (Ruby 1.8.4, FC 4)

eduard (Guest)
After upgrading to Ruby 1.8.4 I started getting this error message:

glibc detected *** /usr/bin/ruby: corrupted double-linked list:
0x0a6d8540
***

I am running Ruby 1.8.4, Ruby on Rails 1, Fedora Core 4.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks,
Oliver A. (Guest)
On Sat, Jan 28, 2006 at 02:53:44AM +0900, eduard wrote:
> After upgrading to Ruby 1.8.4 I started getting this error message:
>
> glibc detected *** /usr/bin/ruby: corrupted double-linked list: 0x0a6d8540
> ***
>
> I am running Ruby 1.8.4, Ruby on Rails 1, Fedora Core 4.
>
> Any ideas why this is happening?

I am using the same setup, and I don't get this error message. Can you
extract some code, that produces this error?

Best regards,
Oliver
eduard (Guest)
Oliver, I fixed the problem.  I had to update my Dev. Tools group and
rubygems.

thanks,