Forum: Ruby on Rails Code snippet request: Text email with attachment

Sean S. (Guest)
on 2006-01-27 12:41
I tried following this wiki tutorial:
http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/HowToSendM...

But I'm getting lots of errors and suspect that there may be mistakes in
the code.

Anyone got a snippet of a *working* multipart email (maybe using TMail)
?

Thanks!
Sean S. (Guest)
on 2006-01-28 03:59