Forum: Ruby painfully slow Ruby download

Bill (Guest)
on 2006-01-26 22:20
I'm trying to download ruby182-15.exe from
http://www.rubyonrails.org/down and it currently going at 0.9KB/s, so
only 4 and a half hours remaining!  Does anyone know if there is another
location I can get it from?  Is it always like this, or does it
sometimes go at a useable speed?

Thanks
Bill (Guest)
on 2006-01-26 22:22
Bill wrote:
> I'm trying to download ruby182-15.exe from
> http://www.rubyonrails.org/down and it currently going at 0.9KB/s, so
> only 4 and a half hours remaining!  Does anyone know if there is another
> location I can get it from?  Is it always like this, or does it
> sometimes go at a useable speed?
>
> Thanks

Oops, just seen the post from Tom further down the page - thanks for the
update and I look forward to getting the files later.  Sorry for dumb
posting.