Forum: Ruby-Forum.com Search bug in RForum

Jake J. (Guest)
on 2006-01-26 17:12
It seems that paginating search lists doesn't quite work on RForum.

I just did a search and noticed that all the pages were the same.  I was
at least happy that I discovered this by page 3 and not page 12.

   Jake
James Fraumeni (Guest)
on 2006-02-14 21:34
Jake J. wrote:
> It seems that paginating search lists doesn't quite work on RForum.
>
> I just did a search and noticed that all the pages were the same.  I was
> at least happy that I discovered this by page 3 and not page 12.
>
>    Jake

I can confirm that this bug is occurring for me as well.

James Fraumeni
Bryan W. (Guest)
on 2006-02-16 21:33
All my attempts to use the Search on http://www.ruby-forum.com   fail as
well.

I get:

Application error (Rails)

Bryan Wheelock
Alexandru T. (Guest)
on 2006-02-17 10:44
Same here... It would be really nice if searching worked as it would
make finding what you're looking for a lot easier.

Alex

Bryan W. wrote:
> All my attempts to use the Search on http://www.ruby-forum.com   fail as
> well.
>
> I get:
>
> Application error (Rails)
>
> Bryan Wheelock
Andreas S. (Guest)
on 2006-03-08 20:21
Jake J. wrote:
> It seems that paginating search lists doesn't quite work on RForum.

Fixed!