Forum: Ruby on Rails Collection_select ?

Nathan M. (Guest)
In case where a collection_select is selecting a required value for an
object (a not null field), is it possible to set a generic default value
for the select box? I have tried :prompt => true and :include_blank =>
true but neither changes the value for required fields. It does for
non-required fields though.

Thanks.

Nathan M.

Operations Director

Northeast Region

Pilgrim IT, LLC

NORTHEAST OFFICE

1 Short Street

Northampton, MA 01060

TEL  866.434.4976

FAX  413.587.0572

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are intended only for the
addressee and may contain information that is confidential and/or
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or have
received this email in error, please notify the sender by return email
or by calling 866-434-4976. You should then delete the message and any
attachments or copies. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any
information contained herein.
Nathan (Guest)
on 2006-01-25 18:02
> NOTICE: This email and any attachments are intended only for the
> addressee and may contain information that is confidential and/or
> legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or have
> received this email in error, please notify the sender by return email
> or by calling 866-434-4976. You should then delete the message and any
> attachments or copies. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
> prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any
> information contained herein.

Are we allowed to answer this?