Forum: Ruby Howto suppress a warning "insecure world writeable .." in Ru

unknown (Guest)
Dear all,

I would like to know how to suppress a warning

warning: Insecure world writable dir ...

in Ruby 1.8.4.

I get this especially using Erik V.'s
superb rubyscript2exe program. (He has been
describing that problem in his Documentation,  too.)
It is a problem that was not present in Ruby  1.8.2,
but I would like not to have to install Ruby  twice....

Thank you for your help,

Axel
Erik V. (Guest)
> install Ruby twice....
You could delete line 4076 in file.c of Ruby 1.8.4... :)

gegroet,
Erik V. - http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/
unknown (Guest)
On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 removed_email_address@domain.invalid wrote:

> in Ruby 1.8.4.
>
> I get this especially using Erik V.'s
> superb rubyscript2exe program. (He has been
> describing that problem in his Documentation,  too.)
> It is a problem that was not present in Ruby  1.8.2,
> but I would like not to have to install Ruby  twice....
>
> Thank you for your help,
>
> Axel

$VERBOSE=nil

-a