Forum: Ruby on Rails web calendar component

Dwight S. (Guest)
on 2006-01-25 02:35
I'm a RoR newbie coming from asp.net.  asp.net has a web calendar
control
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=...)
.  Is there something similar in the RoR world?
D'Andrew "Dave" Thompson (Guest)
A group of us have begun the rCalendar project. Please feel free to
check it
out and to join. ;)

http://rubyforge.org/projects/rcalendar/

Cheers, Dave.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
D'Andrew "Dave" Thompson
Dwight Schrute wrote:
> I'm a RoR newbie coming from asp.net.  asp.net has a web calendar
> control

(http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=...)
> .  Is there something similar in the RoR world?

If you are just looking for a javascript date entry doodad, then look
here
http://datebox.inimit.com/

_Kevin
Dwight S. (Guest)