Forum: Ruby Developing UI applications

Navya A. (Guest)

  I am a beginner in ruby.
  I want to know if there any way to develop a UI application(similar to
the winforms in .net)  in Ruby.

  I also want to know if there is bridge where in I can write .net code
in ruby or viceversa.

  Thanks,
  Navya.
Michael T. (Guest)
On 1/24/06, Navya A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>   Thanks,
>   Navya.
>

> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! Photos
> Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
> whatever.

Check out John L.'s bridge at www.iunknown.com.  He's doing some
amazing
stuff in the .NET to Ruby space.

Michael T.
Navya A. (Guest)
Thanx Michael.

Navya

Michael T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote: On 1/24/06, Navya A.
wrote:
>   Thanks,
>   Navya.
>

> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! Photos
> Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
> whatever.

Check out John L.'s bridge at www.iunknown.com.  He's doing some
amazing
stuff in the .NET to Ruby space.

Michael T.
Ryan L. (Guest)
On 1/24/06, Navya A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I am a beginner in ruby.
>   I want to know if there any way to develop a UI application(similar to the winforms in
.net)  in Ruby.

Regarding Ruby GUIs, check this out:

http://rubygarden.org/ruby?ComparingGuiToolkits

Ryan