Forum: Ruby on Rails Security Code for protecting forms?

Joshua M. (Guest)
on 2006-01-24 21:12
Hi all

What's the easiest way to protect my forms using a security code? Is
there any plugin available for this?

Thanks a lot. :-)
Josh
Bakki K. (Guest)
Please check out the code I wrote for my app.
http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/HowtoSecur...
-bakki kudva
Joshua M. (Guest)
on 2006-01-24 22:07
Bakki K. wrote:
> Please check out the code I wrote for my app.
> http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/HowtoSecur...
> -bakki kudva

Thank you. :-)