Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby on Rails using XML and XSLT

Daan (Guest)
on 2006-01-24 20:13
Hello,

I'm building an ruby on rails application right now and i get an XML
document from a specific url.

Is it in rails possible to transform the XML document with an XSLT
document?

Thanks in advance

Daan
David Heinemeier H. (Guest)