Forum: Ruby on Rails Globalize - Wiki down, docs down, status?

Andrew P. (Guest)
on 2006-01-23 13:06
Andrew P. (Guest)
on 2006-01-23 13:11
oops, let me re-phrase that

currently the wiki entry for Globalize at
<http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/Globalize+Plugin>

points to diluvia.net which seems to be mostly down. It seems that
Globalize has moved, could a Globalize person update the wiki page with
the correct locations plz.

What is the current state of globalize? And is it being used
successfully by people?

Many thanks

Andrew

Apologies for mistake with first post :)

andrew premdas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Currently the wiki entry for Globalize
> http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/Globalize+Plugin
>
> http://globalize.diluvia.net is down,
Joshua Sierles (Guest)
Globalize is now located at :

http://globalize-rails.org

The old wiki address will redirect there from now on - I neglected to
set that up.

Globalize is being used in a few projects, but needs a lot more help
to mature. Please write about your setup and what your experiences are.

Joshua Sierles
Andrew P. (Guest)
Thanks for that,

Currently we don't have a setup - trying to get one but the repository
the
new globalize wiki says globalize can be got from is down (
svn://www.diluvia.net/rails-plugins/globalize/trunk)

Has the svn repository been migrated to a new address yet?

All best

Andrew
Joshua H. (Guest)
on 2006-01-23 19:31
Hi Andrew,

Yep, looks like diluvia is down right now. I'm working on getting the
new one up at: http://svn.globalize-rails.org/svn/globalize.

It's not up yet, but hopefully will be working some time today.

Best,
Josh
http://shnoo.gr

Andrew P. wrote:
> Thanks for that,
>
> Currently we don't have a setup - trying to get one but the repository
> the
> new globalize wiki says globalize can be got from is down (
> svn://www.diluvia.net/rails-plugins/globalize/trunk)
>
> Has the svn repository been migrated to a new address yet?
>
> All best
>
> Andrew
Joshua H. (Guest)
on 2006-01-23 20:34
It's up:

http://svn.globalize-rails.org/svn/globalize/globalize/trunk

Josh

Joshua Harvey wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> Yep, looks like diluvia is down right now. I'm working on getting the
> new one up at: http://svn.globalize-rails.org/svn/globalize.
>
> It's not up yet, but hopefully will be working some time today.
>
> Best,
> Josh
> http://shnoo.gr
>
> Andrew P. wrote:
>> Thanks for that,
>>
>> Currently we don't have a setup - trying to get one but the repository
>> the
>> new globalize wiki says globalize can be got from is down (
>> svn://www.diluvia.net/rails-plugins/globalize/trunk)
>>
>> Has the svn repository been migrated to a new address yet?
>>
>> All best
>>
>> Andrew
Andrew P. (Guest)
n1 Josh many thanks
Robby R. (Guest)
DHH mentioned it on the Rails blog. :-)

- http://rubyurl.com/97c

Cheers!

Robby

--
* Robby R., Founder & Executive Director                 *