Forum: Ruby on Rails [Announcement] Google: Evil or Not?

Ugo C. (Guest)
"Google: Evil or Not?" is my first Rails webapp and I've just made it
public at http://evilornot.info

Do you still believe the ?Do no evil? Google mantra? Do you think
Google Book Search, the AOL deal, and Larry and Sergey?s 767 point to
Google losing it?s pristine morality and turning over to the dark side?

Now you can discover what the world thinks and contribute your own
opinion. Head over to Google: Evil or Not? and vote with your mouse.
Every day, the site presents you with a selection of relevant news
snippets and, for each one of them, you can select the level of
Google evilness, or lack thereof, that is suggested by it. Let the
collective wisdom of the Web decide whether Google is evil or not!

	Ugo

P.S.: Thanks to the folks at Planet Argon for helping me set it up.

--
Ugo C.
Tech Blog: http://agylen.com/

Michael T.
Joshua S. (Guest)
on 2006-01-21 19:18
Ugo C. wrote:
> "Google: Evil or Not?" is my first Rails webapp and I've just made it
> public at http://evilornot.info

Ugo,

I've followed A LOT of your work with the Apache Cocoon project over the
past couple of years.  It's good to see you over here.  The site looks
great, and I'm very much looking forward to having your input on this
forum.

Josh