Forum: Ruby on Rails acts_as_taggable clouds?

Anthony Rudgick (Guest)
on 2006-01-21 05:41
what is the easiest/established way to make a tag cloud using the
acts_as_taggable plugin? any examples would be greatly appreciated!

-A
Tom F. (Guest)
I have some code to do this here:
http://blog.craz8.com/articles/2005/10/28/acts_as_...
f-code

Turns out I'm the top Google entry for "acts_as_taggable cloud"!
Ben H. (Guest)
This is a good guide: http://blog.craz8.com/articles/2005/10/28/
acts_as_taggable-is-a-cool-piece-of-code
Ben H. (Guest)
Oops, I hadn't seen that someone posted that.
Anthony Rudgick (Guest)
on 2006-01-21 07:54
Tom F. wrote:
> I have some code to do this here:
> http://blog.craz8.com/articles/2005/10/28/acts_as_...
> f-code
>
> Turns out I'm the top Google entry for "acts_as_taggable cloud"!

google, eh? whodduthunkit?

searched the usual rails haunts to no avail :-)

-A