Forum: Ruby on Rails Logging from a functional (or unit) test

Keith L. (Guest)
on 2006-01-20 22:55
I've tried any number of ways to output information to the test log from
my tests, but nothing seems to work. Is there a setting someplace that I
am missing? I'm just trying to do something on the order of

logger.info "blah blah"

from my test.

TIA,
Keith