Forum: Ruby on Rails select_time issue: how to get hours only upto 12 along with

Neeraj K. (Guest)
My code is like this:

<%=  select_time ()      %>

1) I would like to pass more options so that the a blank value is at the
top. I tried ":include_blank => true" but it didn't work.
2) I would like to limit the number of hours to only upto 12. With the
current code the hours has value rangin from '00' to '23'
3) Would like to have another drop down for AM/PM.

What's the best approach?

Thanks.
-=- Neeraj
Marston A. (Guest)
on 2006-05-04 14:58
This was posted a long time ago, but I'm also wondering how to do the
exact same thing?, especially the AM/PM part.

Neeraj K. wrote:
> My code is like this:
>
> <%=  select_time ()      %>
>

> 1) I would like to pass more options so that the a blank value is at the
> top. I tried ":include_blank => true" but it didn't work.
> 2) I would like to limit the number of hours to only upto 12. With the
> current code the hours has value rangin from '00' to '23'
> 3) Would like to have another drop down for AM/PM.
>
> What's the best approach?
>
> Thanks.
> -=- Neeraj
Erik van Oosten (Guest)
Maybe, just maybe, this is something for you.

http://datebox.inimit.com/

     Erik.