Forum: Ruby How do we start with ruby and rails?

john (Guest)
on 2006-01-20 22:06
Hello,

I am intrested on learing ruby and rails applications. How could I start
it?.
Can you provide resource site to start or any simple application?

thanks
john
James B. (Guest)
john wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am intrested on learing ruby and rails applications. How could I start
> it?.
> Can you provide resource site to start or any simple application?

First, go learn basic ruby.  There are resources available at

http://www.ruby-doc.org/gettingstarted

Then Google for Curt H.' Rails articles, poke around
www.rubyonrails.com, and join the Rails mailing list to ask more
questions.

James