Forum: Ruby rdoc under Windows: --exclude pattern

Burkhard Boerner (Guest)
Hello,

I need a little help:
under UNIX the pattern for the --exclude option works well
(   --exclude \/base\|hidden\/    ),
but under Windows (Batch-File) ==> "hidden is not a command ..."

Can someone me help to write a correct pattern working under Windows?

regards

Burkhard
unknown (Guest)

At Fri, 20 Jan 2006 22:53:54 +0900,
Burkhard Boerner wrote in [ruby-talk:176254]:
> I need a little help:
> under UNIX the pattern for the --exclude option works well
> (   --exclude \/base\|hidden\/    ),
> but under Windows (Batch-File) ==> "hidden is not a command ..."

  --exclude "base|hidden"
or
  --exclude base --exclude hidden