Forum: Ruby on Rails :interactive Callback

Stefan S. (Guest)
Hi!

I have a question concerning the :interactive Callback from the
link_to_remote function.

Quote from the API:
"Called when the user can interact with the remote document, even
though it has not finished loading."

What is the exact status of the application on "interactive" - How can
a user interact with the document if it's still loading...

Thanks
Stefan S.
Martin Marinschek (Guest)
I wonder if this means:

he can start working with the first nodes.

Thoughts?

regards,

Martin

On 1/20/06, Stefan S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> a user interact with the document if it's still loading...
>
> Thanks
> Stefan S.

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -