Forum: Ruby on Rails Anyone running a business hosting plan @ textdrive?

subimage interactive (Guest)
I currently run a handfull of sites on a MediaTemple VPS - which is
blazing
fast and very cheap for what I get. BUT installing rails and mysql v4
was a
major pain in my ass, along with other things.

I'm considering switching to a Textdrive business hosting plan but
wanted to
get some feedback from list members first.

I pay about $200 a month quarterly for my MediaTemple service. TextDrive
is
a bit more pricey. Is it worth it? Are there other comprable plans out
there
that have good Rails support?

Lemme know, peace...
subimage interactive (Guest)
Ugh sorry it's late...I mean't I pay about $200 quarterly...NOT a month.
Thanks.
Nicholas Van W. (Guest)
I'm also wondering this. I had a client leave textdrive for dreamhost
for
rails hosting, and they are still not happy (but still low budget). So
I'm
wondering if this is a good option.

Thanks,
Nick
Xavier N. (Guest)
On Feb 3, 2006, at 17:15, Nicholas Van W. wrote:

> I'm also wondering this. I had a client leave textdrive for
> dreamhost for rails hosting, and they are still not happy (but
> still low budget). So I'm wondering if this is a good option.

Does anybody have experience with these people?

     http://www.digitalspace.net/

-- fxn