Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: A simple scaffolding question

Hogan, Brian P. (Guest)
It's normal behavior IF the integers you speak of are foreign keys to
other tables.  If they're just normal values like "age" then they should
display fine... I just did a form a few hours ago and my integers
worked.

Let's see your table structure...
Nick Pavlica (Guest)
On 1/19/06, Hogan, Brian P. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> It's normal behavior IF the integers you speak of are foreign keys to
> other tables.  If they're just normal values like "age" then they should
> display fine... I just did a form a few hours ago and my integers
> worked.

Here is a look at my table:

CREATE TABLE services (
    id bigserial NOT NULL,
    account_id bigint NOT NULL,
    country character varying(100) NOT NULL,
    region character varying(100) NOT NULL,
    area character varying(100) NOT NULL,
);

ALTER TABLE ONLY services
    ADD CONSTRAINT services_pkey PRIMARY KEY (id);

The account_id field is not being displayed in this case.  I have
tried with other schemas with the same results.

Also, is it possible to include the record id as well?

I'm using ruby 1.8.2 & rails 1.0

Thanks!
-Nick