Forum: Ruby Launching a debugger / irb session

Joe Van D. (Guest)
I have a GUI application (using ruby-gnome2).  It would be great if
there was a button in the GUI that, when clicked, would launch an
xterm that started something like irb that would have access to the
same data that the GUI was using (if that makes any sense).

Sorta like the breakpoint debugger in Rails, I think.

What's a straightforward way of doing something like that?

Thanks,
Joe
Logan C. (Guest)

http://rubyforge.org/projects/ruby-breakpoint/