Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Mention about an open source image editor

unknown (Guest)
Thanks for the quick response. I do not remember which one of these was
mentioned. Any preferred ones?

Silvy
Alex Y. (Guest)
> Thanks for the quick response. I do not remember which one of these was
> mentioned. Any preferred ones?

I think the specific one was Inkscape.
Chris H. (Guest)
sorry, i misread your post...i iread it as 'layout editor', thought you
meant something like nvu....never mind.

Chris